Welcome to zjdzqn.cn
(hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), an website under United Daily News Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company). In order for you to use the services and information provided by this website with confidence and peace of mind, the website privacy statement is provided here so that you as an user can fully understand your rights. Please carefully read through the following:
2. The collection, process and use of personal data
3. Data protection
- When you visit this website or use the functions or services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data based on the nature of the service requested or provided. The collected personal data is used for specific purposes, and will not be used for any other purposes without express written consent from you.
- This website will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and other information provided by you when you use contact us form or during user registration process.
- When you inquire about companies or products on this website (product shopping cart), you agree to provide personal data including your name and e-mail address, contact information, etc. to the Company and companies listed on the website which you are making an inquiry to in order to facilitate business contact.
- During normal website browsing process, the server will automatically record all relevant network information including the IP address of the device used to connect, time of use, browser used, and all browsing data including click records. These data are collected so we may use them to improve our website services. The recorded data are for internal use only and will never be provided externally for any other purposes.
- The Company will collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act. We will also require all companies which obtains your personal data through this website to collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the law in the same manner.
- In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, you have the right to query or request access to your personal data, request a copy of them, request for supplement or correction of false data, request for the termination of collecting, processing or using of your data, and request for data deletion. You can send an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org] (to avoid e-mail delivery errors or problems, all requests shall be honored only upon successful delivery receipts from the Company confirming successful e-mail delivery). You can also mail in your written request to [2F, No.369, Sec.1, Datong Rd., Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City 22161, Taiwan Economic Daily News e-Service Section] in order to exercise the rights stated above. Once received, the Company will process your request as soon as possible. However, those whose job or business requires the use of this website shall not be eligible nor applicable.
4. External links to other websites
- The servers of this Website are all equipped with firewalls, anti-virus software and other strict data security protection measures in order to protect the safety of the Website and your personal data. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data, and all relevant personnel have signed confidentiality agreements. Those in violation of the confidentiality agreements shall be subject to legal action.
- Should it become necessary to delegate service to other affiliates or partners, the Website shall strictly ask them to comply and follow the same strict confidentiality standard. Necessary audit measures will be taken to ensure compliance.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our Cookie on your computer. If you do not wish to allow Cookie, set the privacy level in your browser to High. This will disable the use of Cookie. However, refusing to allow Cookie may lead to some features of the website becoming unavailable. You can clear or adjust your Cookie settings at any time in the browser